Saturday 5 March 2016

Engagement Celebration Box!!!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi here today to share my
latest creation here at





I used two sheets of papers from the new UHKGallery
Avonlea collection, they are so gorgeous and once again
the quality of the paper is fantastic.


I added 3 large Scrapiniec chipboard corners
to decorate the lid of the box along with some very pretty
flowers, lace and pearls.  The chipboard has had
a couple of coats of Indigo-Blue Gee-soo white paint.

I've used loads of different makes of dies which include. 

Spellbinders, Tattered Lace, Die-Sire, 


A close up of the cake with hearts, loving swans and pretty lace.  

I've personalised the box for my Great Niece and her Fiancé John 

You will find a list of items used from the store with links
at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I wish you
all a wonderful weekend.


Hugs




Products Used from http://www.scrapandcraft.co.uk

UHK Gallery - AVONLEA - 12x12" Paper Pack   Secret Garden - Ivy Fence   Mulberry Paper Wild Roses x10 - Pink





1 comment :